Fridge Checklist: Monday, May 9, 2011

Yes, i'm gna stay in ntu hall. And i have to say i'm quite excited about the whole new life i'm gna experience in a few months time. I know it'd be hell load of fun for 1st month or so then we'd all die under the work and stress. But still, i'm interested in having a mini exp of being a liu2 xue2 sheng1. haha!

So we'd be having our own fridge in our room. And i've decided to note down what's gna go in there. My roommate is 90% gna be valerie (my intern friend) and i curse her to not get SMU scholarship <- yes, i'm very faithful and I do it daily. It's so gna happen man. lol!!! What a friend she got here. poor thing. XD (I din't forget you manda! when i 100% confirm i'd let you know!!! Not like i don't wanna stay with u <- yes, other than the fact u'd most probably start saying comments that harrass me and bring up the past about u seeing everything of me <- this, i have to clarify. She DIDN'T see all of me wth. ok anw, let's move on. shan't elaborate.)

Oh where was i? oh yea, my checklist on what's gna be in our fridge =D

Items that will appear cos of me:
1. meiji milk
2. yakult
3. ingredients for my daily breakfast <- i don't put bread in the fridge wth. I'm referring to ham, cheese, etc.
4. eggs ? <- in case need for instant noodles or food etc.
5. might have pasta.
6. hmm cooked rice. maybe we can make fried rice in ntu. or we can just microwave it and fry our own omelette XD

Items that will appear cos of val:
1. lots of fruits! <- I wan banana smoothie!
2. yakult

I'm really interested in knowing how big the fridge is gna be. before we start stocking up on even more interesting stuff like... ice cream <- my sis suggested this. maybe we could make small desserts to cheer ourselves up! oh man, i'm so gna be a great cook. just watch ppl. (watch us burn down the kitchen of our hall LOL)